About the Role
We are looking to employ a training manager with outstanding written, verbal and
interpersonal communication skills. A training manager is expected to be a strategic thinker
with fantastic organisational and time management skills. You will have excellent research
skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, training managers should understand the business operation and
decision-making processes with a keen interest in producing targeted and tangible results by
creating an effective and efficient workforce. Top candidates will be innovative, strong
decision-makers and outstanding facilitators of learning and change.
● Pursuing bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, English or related field. ● Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices. ● Excellent written and verbal communication skills. ● Proficiency with popular content management systems. ● Experience with social media management. ● Creativity and the ability to develop original content. ● Ability to develop content that provokes engagement. ● Strong leadership qualities.
● Aiding in the course selection & generation process to ensure progress towards
● Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends,
developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualising
● Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
● Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to
promote academic initiatives.
● Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete
tasks, and identify and solve problems.
● Connecting students with resources, such as counsellors or tutors.
● Demonstrate a strong understanding of institutional policies.
● Implement new ways to promote academic offerings and to reach consumers.
This job role is open on equity based salary/pay. A certain amount of company equity will be
offered based on the role and position. The equity will be conveyed only to shortlisted
The role is part time and remotely open only for students currently in their UG courses as
we’re building a student based startup team & community.
About the Company
Your one-stop solution for any business's needs. ECOMJET is a rapidly growing Business Development startup which focuses on solving real time business problems. ECOMJET offers the comprehensive capabilities and deep industry solutions necessary to solve the most complex issues of your organization. Since opening our doors in 2020, we’re proud to say that each year we have a bigger list of returning and new clients.