About the Role
We are looking to hire a media manager with confident communication and people skills.
Media managers are expected to possess superb project management and organisational
skills with the ability to work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, media managers should demonstrate a wide degree of creativity and
latitude with a keen interest in shaping an organisation’s image and values through
appropriate communication to the outside world. Top candidates will display natural
leadership qualities with fantastic time management and planning skills.
● Pursuing bachelor's degree in communications/media or related (essential). ● Demonstrable experience with building effective media campaigns. ● Ability to create appropriate content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites, and other distribution channels. ● Ability to conduct press conferences and briefings. ● Ability to nurture long-term relationships with key media influencers. ● Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills. ● Natural leader who displays strong decision-making and attention to detail. ● Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. ● Ability to work independently and as part of a team. ● Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
● Identify press opportunities through evolving issues.
● Develop content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites, and
other distribution channels.
● Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies.
● Serve as the organisation’s media liaison and formal spokesperson.
● Conduct press conferences and briefings.
● Scan the media marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest media trends.
● Monitor online and offline campaigns, and report on results.
● Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals.
● Build and manage the organisation's social media profile and presence.
● Promote additional projects to support new product launches.
● Build long-term relationships with media influencers.
● Appropriately manage the organisation’s media budget.
This job role is open on equity based salary/pay. A certain amount of company equity will be
offered based on the role and position. The equity will be conveyed only to shortlisted
The role is part time and remotely open only for students currently in their UG courses as
we’re building a student based startup team & community.
About the Company
Your one-stop solution for any business's needs. ECOMJET is a rapidly growing Business Development startup which focuses on solving real time business problems. ECOMJET offers the comprehensive capabilities and deep industry solutions necessary to solve the most complex issues of your organization. Since opening our doors in 2020, we’re proud to say that each year we have a bigger list of returning and new clients.