About the Role
We are looking for multi-skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position
of Product Manager. Product Managers improve customer experiences, generate new
product ideas, and outline detailed product strategies, among other duties.
Product Managers will need to manage diverse teams spanning engineering and marketing,
requiring both a strong technical background and excellent interpersonal skills.
● Pursuing degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. ● Proven product development ability. ● Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies. ● Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills. ● Excellent interpersonal skills. ● Good written and verbal communication. ● Exceptional leadership skills.
● Researching customer experiences and demands.
● Improving customer experiences.
● Outlining a detailed product strategy.
● Managing cross-functional teams.
● Managing product road maps and releases.
● Understanding product selling points.
● Identifying and filling product gaps.
● Generating new product ideas.
● Developing product pricing and positioning strategies.
This job role is open on equity based salary/pay. A certain amount of company equity will be
offered based on the role and position. The equity will be conveyed only to shortlisted
The role is part time and remotely open only for students currently in their UG courses as
we’re building a student based startup team & community.
About the Company
Your one-stop solution for any business's needs. ECOMJET is a rapidly growing Business Development startup which focuses on solving real time business problems. ECOMJET offers the comprehensive capabilities and deep industry solutions necessary to solve the most complex issues of your organization. Since opening our doors in 2020, we’re proud to say that each year we have a bigger list of returning and new clients.