About the Role
We are searching for a detail-oriented technical service manager to join our excellent team. As the technical service manager, you will be responsible for overseeing project maintenance, developing and implementing effective performance management policies, and training new technical staff. A successful technical service manager will be a keen problem-solver who is able to delegate tasks and make difficult decisions. Ideal candidates should have a growth mindset, superb interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
● Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, computer engineering, or similar. ● Superb analytical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills. ● The ability to make important decisions in a fast-paced environment. ● Great interpersonal and communication skills. ● Excellent time management and teamwork skills. ● Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
● Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects,
and managing service team members to ensure the team's objectives and sales
goals are met.
● Analysing existing IT systems and providing improved solutions.
● Establishing the resources required for projects and presenting findings to upper
● Collaborating with technical staff to create strategic plans to deliver services.
● Analysing clients’ issues and developing plans to mitigate them.
● Scheduling upgrades and replacements of software and hardware.
● Overseeing the acquisition of new technology
This job role is open on equity based salary/pay. A certain amount of company equity will be
offered based on the role and position. The equity will be conveyed only to shortlisted
The role is part time and remotely open only for students currently in their UG courses as
we’re building a student based startup team & community.
About the Company
Your one-stop solution for any business's needs. ECOMJET is a rapidly growing Business Development startup which focuses on solving real time business problems. ECOMJET offers the comprehensive capabilities and deep industry solutions necessary to solve the most complex issues of your organization. Since opening our doors in 2020, we’re proud to say that each year we have a bigger list of returning and new clients.