About the Role
You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to
performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. To
perform well in this role you should have knowledge as an HR manager, or other senior roles
in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
● Pursuing bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
● Experience in human resources or related fields.
● Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
● Experience in educating and coaching staff.
● Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace
● Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
● Ability to give presentations.
● Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
● Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
● Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
● Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
● Training, counselling, and coaching our staff.
● Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
● Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
● Conducting performance and wage reviews.
● Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
● Creating clear and concise reports.
● Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
● Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
● Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
● Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
This job role is open on equity based salary/pay. A certain amount of company equity will be
offered based on the role and position. The equity will be conveyed only to shortlisted
The role is part time and remotely open only for students currently in their UG courses as
we’re building a student based startup team & community.
About the Company
Your one-stop solution for any business's needs. ECOMJET is a rapidly growing Business Development startup which focuses on solving real time business problems. ECOMJET offers the comprehensive capabilities and deep industry solutions necessary to solve the most complex issues of your organization. Since opening our doors in 2020, we’re proud to say that each year we have a bigger list of returning and new clients.